Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > THE BACK STRETCH > Humor Forum
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Google

Humor Forum Got any good jokes? Or have funny picks to post use this fourm!

(#1) Old

BonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond reputeBonnieBlue32 has a reputation beyond repute
redneck vs game warden - 01-29-2008, 05:47 PM

A redneck was stopped by a game warden in Central Mississippi recently with two ice chests full of fish.
He was leavin' a cove well-known for its fishing.
The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"
"Naw, sir", replied the redneck. "I ain't got none of them there licenses. You must understand, these here
are my pet fish."
"Pet fish?"
"Yeah. Every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I
whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em home."

"That's a bunch of hooey! Fish can't do that."

The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, "It's the truth Mr. Government Man. I'll show
ya. It really works."

"O. K.", said the warden. "I've got to see this!"

The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited.

After several minutes, the warden says, "Well?"

"Well, what?", says the redneck

The warden says, "When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

"The FISH", replied the warden!

"What fish?", replied the redneck.

Moral of the story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government
employees.

You can say what you want about the South, but you never hear of anyone retiring and moving north.

(#2) Old

WALKER89 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: redneck vs game warden - Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Lol..i Agree...
  (#3) Old

tas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond repute
tas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond reputetas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: redneck vs game warden - Yesterday, 12:00 PM

Haha.....pretty good
  (#4) Old

gb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond repute
gb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond reputegb81racing has a reputation beyond repute
Re: redneck vs game warden - Yesterday, 12:01 PM

yea thats good. lol

Local Race Chat > THE BACK STRETCH > Humor Forum