Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > General Asphalt Forums > General Asphalt Discussion
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Google

General Asphalt Discussion A Forum For Other Tracks and General Asphalt Racing Not Listed

Closed Thread

(#1) Old

LeftTurnOnly is an unknown quantity at this point
I need HD to watch Jimmie Johnson win in HD! - 02-13-2008, 05:07 PM

OK so my bets are on Jimmie Johnson for the Daytona 500 this weekend. After he won the pole last Sunday he's definitely in a good spot! I know he can do it! I usually watch races at my buddy's house who has a nice big HDTV. But, he's out of town this weekend and sadly all I have is a 27" dinosaur TV that the wife thinks is "just fine."

I found this TV I really want at Costco. It's a 42" Vizio HD 1080p and it's on sale for only $950 bucks!
I have heard Vizios are great, and for that cheap, I really don't want to pass this up. Only problem is, how do I convince her we need this? She doesn't understand that Nascar NEEDS to be in HD! It just looks so darn beautiful.

How can I convince her? Or should I have an "accident" with the dinosaur and then conveniently drop into conversation the great Vizio TV deal?
Good luck Jimmie! I pray to God I can watch you win in HD!
  (#2) Old

RaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond repute
RaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need HD to watch Jimmie Johnson win in HD! - 02-13-2008, 05:24 PM

Tell her your the boss and go buy it.
  (#3) Old

LeftTurnOnly is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I need HD to watch Jimmie Johnson win in HD! - Yesterday, 05:35 PM

Hmmm... something tells me she won't go for that. Maybe I need to counter-offer with jewelry? Or perhaps a delicious pint of Ben and Jerry's that she can eat while watching the new TV? Or would that be me calling her fat? Hahaa.. she's not, but you know women...

Check out the TV- it's such a good deal. Makes me lean more in the direction of the "accident" with the other TV. It would be most effective in achieving immediate results I think.
  (#4) Old

RaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond repute
RaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond reputeRaceJunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need HD to watch Jimmie Johnson win in HD! - Yesterday, 05:57 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm Something tells me your just a spammer trying to sell a TV through your reseller Costco account..

(#5) Old

Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Racerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond reputeRacerchaser has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need HD to watch Jimmie Johnson win in HD! - Yesterday, 06:37 PM

If It Has Feathers And
It Walks Like A Duck
And Quakes Like A Duck
It's A Duck.
Sponsored Links
Closed Thread

Local Race Chat > General Asphalt Forums > General Asphalt Discussion