LocalRaceChat is not a place for you to post your spam.
Please note that we do not allow advertising, on this board without being a paying advertiser holding a Banner spot or paying A monthly advertising fee.
If a flood of advertisement occurs, the advertiser and the posts will be deleted from this Message Board.
Classifieds: The classifieds are to be used for members selling items and not services. If you have a service you would like to sell you may purchase an ad.
Community Standards and Conduct in Forums
- All Content on the Forum is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and Local Race Chat owns a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement and enhancement of such Content.
You acknowledge that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you post, email or otherwise transmit via the Forum. LocalRaceChat does not control all of the Content posted and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Forum, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will LocalRaceChat be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Forum.
You agree to not use the Forum to:
- upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another�s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Local Race Chat representative, forum moderator, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Forum;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, �junk mail,� �spam,� �chain letters,� �pyramid schemes,� or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to �scroll� faster than other users of the Forum are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users� ability to engage in meaningful exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the Forum, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Forum;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- �stalk� or otherwise harass another member or user of the Forum; or
- collect, store or use personal data about other users or members.
All communications through the Forum are public and not private communications. Although Local Race Chat reserves the right to remove without notice any Forum posting for any reason, we have no obligation to delete content that you may find objectionable or offensive. By uploading materials to any Forum or submitting any materials to us, you automatically grant (or warrant that the owner of such materials has expressly granted) us a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. In addition, you warrant that all so-called �moral rights� in those materials have been waived.
Your privilege to use and contribute to discussions on the Forum depends on your compliance with the guidelines set forth above. Local Race Chat may revoke your registration privileges and/or take any other appropriate measures to enforce these guidelines if violations are brought to our attention. Further, Local Race Chat, in its sole discretion, may terminate your membership or participation in any community or other Forum for any reason. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to distribute your Content, Local Race Chat is acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and Local Race Chat is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any content or activities on or in any Forum.
The Forum may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Local race Chat has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Local Race Chat is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Local Race Chat shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
Local Race Chat uses diligent efforts to maintain the Forum, but Local Race Chat is not responsible for any defects or failures associated with the Forum or any damages (such as lost profits or other consequential damages) that may result from any such defects or failures. In addition, Local Race Chat makes no guarantees as to the sites and information located worldwide throughout the Internet to which you may access as a result of the use of the Forum, including as to the accuracy, content, or quality of any such sites and information.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES:
THE FORUM IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND YOU USE IT AT YOUR SOLE RISK. LOCAL RACE CHAT EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOCAL RACE CHAT MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE FORUM WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, THAT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON THE FORUM WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, OR THAT THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL OBTAINED THROUGH THE FORUM WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE FORUM IS DONE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
Limitation of Liability
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT LOCAL RACE CHAT SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF LOCAL RACE CHAT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE FORUM; (ii) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE FORUM; (iii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (iv) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE FORUM; OR (v) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE FORUM. IN NO EVENT SHALL INET�S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE), OR OTHERWISE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU, IF ANY, FOR ACCESSING THE FORUM.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Termination and Modification
Governing Law and Other Miscellaneous Terms
The validity and effect of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of North Carolina, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles. The parties expressly disclaim application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING CONCERNING THE FORUM, ITS USE, THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, OR CONCERNING ANY OTHER POLICY OR PROCEDURE OF Local Race Chat, MUST BE BROUGHT IN A COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN WILSON COUNTY, nORT CAROLINA (OR THE APPROPRIATE FEDERAL COURT FOR SUCH AREA), AND YOU HEREBY IRREVOCABLY CONSENT TO THE JURISDICTION OF SUCH COURT (AND OF THE APPROPRIATE APPELLATE COURTS THEREFROM) IN ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING; AND YOU IRREVOCABLY WAIVE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ANY OBJECTION WHICH YOU MAY NOW OR HEREAFTER HAVE TO THE LAYING OF THE VENUE OF ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING IN ANY SUCH COURT OR THAT ANY SUCH SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING WHICH IS BROUGHT IN ANY SUCH COURT HAS BEEN BROUGHT IN AN INCONVENIENT FORUM.
COPYRIGHT AND COPYRIGHT NOTICES
Local Race Chat respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Local Race Chat may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Local Race Chat the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.