Welcome to the Local Race Chat forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, Click here to join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Go Back   Local Race Chat > Track Forums > Clary's Speedway
Register Gallery FAQDonate Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Google

Clary's Speedway Clary's Speedway is a 3/10 mile clay oval located near Brinkleyville, North Carolina.
Click Here For Website

Click For Clary's Website

(#16) Old

brickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond repute
brickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond reputebrickmaker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SuperStreet Nationals - Yesterday, 02:53 PM

speaking of the superstreet nationals from last year...

did anyone happen to tape it?

i have had several requests from folks wanting copies and one called today asking if i knew where they could get a copy.
  (#17) Old

Marcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond repute
Marcia Reed has a reputation beyond reputeMarcia Reed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SuperStreet Nationals - Yesterday, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Californiakid5
yea and also on that alot of people dont show for 1st time events cause it could be a FLOP which it was a good turnout last year the NAtionals would be great this year with the 2nd annual nationals alot more would show year aafter year if clarys is open that long just dont go crazy with it like the 20,000 to win race that is what really put clarys in the hole allso the payout has to be good but good idea if every thing goes good
That 20k had nothing to do with us closing the track, that decision was based solely on JC and I both being fed up with so much BS and wanting our lives back......

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHansen
Im not so sure how you know the Clary's financial status but the 20k race had nothing to do with thier decision to not run the track any longer.
I'm wondering the same thing myself Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhofficial
They have no clue of what they speak do they charlie. The 20,000 race was one of the few weeks that showed a profit. Actually it made more than just a little profit, it made enough money worth talking about.
Yeah, John we made money on the 20k show and it was well worth it......

Now for my opinion on the Super Street Nationals.......RUN SUPER STREETS AND SUPER LATES(because of time issues)....make it a two day show and have everyone in the stands out by 11......Charlie and John can back me on this, it can be done...And Jeff knows we learned alot from last years SS Nationals so with two classes it could run very smooth and quickly............
  (#18) Old

CHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond repute
CHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond reputeCHansen has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SuperStreet Nationals - Yesterday, 11:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcia Reed
That 20k had nothing to do with us closing the track, that decision was based solely on JC and I both being fed up with so much BS and wanting our lives back......

I'm wondering the same thing myself Charlie

Yeah, John we made money on the 20k show and it was well worth it......

Now for my opinion on the Super Street Nationals.......RUN SUPER STREETS AND SUPER LATES(because of time issues)....make it a two day show and have everyone in the stands out by 11......Charlie and John can back me on this, it can be done...And Jeff knows we learned alot from last years SS Nationals so with two classes it could run very smooth and quickly............
.......and if some would have listened it would have.......lol........

Local Race Chat > Track Forums > Clary's Speedway